This is a Kimono (Japanese):
This is a Hanfu (Chinese):
This is a Cheongsam (Chinese):
This is a Hanbok (Korean):
THIS POST IS IMPORTANT.
It’s interesting to note that that the garments that have a cross over style when worn correctly are all worn with the left breast over the right.
They are all mesmerizing!
Alright, babies. I’ve never heard of this anime before today, and judging by the trailer’s views, neither have a lot of anime lovers. Reasons why everyone should watch it right now:
- The main protagonists are a fine as hell lady of color and her mixed daughter
- The main antagonist is a super fabulous woman of color, in an actual position of power, who rocks natural hair like a boss
- Michiko, the main character, is canonically bi and not a single fuck is given
- The art is fucking perfect
- There is an actual coherent and complex plot
- All the main characters have a billion different costumes and they are all super cosplay worthy
- There are two full seasons, both of which are already out~
The show is called Michiko & Hatchin and the first episode of the English Dub can be found in full right HERE.
WHOA, YES! You are doing yourself a huge disservice as an anime fan if you don’t give this show it’s fair shake. I marathonned all 22 episodes in one shot, I just could not put it down.